28 ene 2014

A few portraits, and something that happened under a shower.

Here are a few ones made with a ballpoint pen on flying sheets of paper  at the end of the sketchcrawl, at the best moment (to my mind): the beer time.





Ricardô is another alcoholic sketcher from Clermont, as you can see on this portrait ( with a lot of mercy, for once), and while I was drawing him, he was telling us a terrific story that happened to his girlfriend under the shower a few days ago.

I didn't write the end of the story ( and wrote the story in French) for more suspense, but feel free to email him to know what happened.

I like to draw people.
I think it's an unique opportunity to share moments of intimacy that belong only protagonists of these secrets times.

Isn't it?



2 comentarios:

  1. Love your no mercys portraits Tazab... I want to meet you in person to have my own one!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Inma!
      I want my portrait by you too!
      I'm sure we'll have the opportunity one of these days in France or Spain ;)
      Cheers

      Eliminar